August 24, 2009

6:10AM!!!

great! another sleepless night.
now already 6:10am and i do not have any intention to sleep.
luckily my class will start at 2pm means that if i sleep now i still can sleep for 7hours.
problem is i cant sleep!!!
reason? DUNO.... XD
maybe i already use to sleep at 6smth in the morning.
if my dad find out, he sure will scold me like i have done smth terrible and ask me move to my relatives so that there is someone to check on me!
so SHHH~~~ everyone who saw this post just keep this from him.
i need my freedom!!!

JUST not my FAULT for still awake at this time!!!
is... erm... ey... cuz...my mind dun let me rest! (yea.. this is the reason!)
assignments kill me!
quiz and final going to murder me!
all this let me cant have a normal schedule in my life!
another reason is... bcuz there are so many drama waiting for me to watch( i promise this is the minor reason, really!!!)*cross finger*
wahaha...
SHHH~~~

i find that my English only works while writing essay,presentation,assignment, every quiz and final.
others than that it is just sucks!!!
i am totally have no idea what i had wrote up there.
so just ignore me!
its time for bed...
HOPEFULLY

GD NIGHT AND MORNING!!!

No comments: