May 20, 2008

Malacca



Tomorrow morning will go back to malacca for my last paper--PCA0035. Frankly, i am not ready for the paper on Thursday although i have around 5 days to study for this paper, but still I have no mood to touch this subject! I will try my best!

The same tomorrow and Thursday will may be my last day to stay over Ixora and step in MMU Malacca campus if i am successfully pass for this semester. As i will continue my course in MMU Cyberjaya. I am still wondering is this a good decision for me to move over there, but i think i should be responsible on my choice since i have already make this decision then i should do my best and prove that i will no regret in it!

I will miss all my friends here who remain further theirs studies in Malacca! Moreover, we did have a sweet memories at there!!! *MUAKS* Promise have times will come back Malacca to visit you all!



No comments: