May 17, 2008

Pictures For this week after my PBS exam...

Up here again cause i really have no mood to study for computer application paper. So want to post up some pictures i had took on last Thurs n Wed. Yintse and I din get to go eye on Malaysia that is why on last Thursday we went to eye on Malacca to have a look and we actually attracted by the blue light beside the Malacca river!

Pictures on Thurs after having LALA and XIHAM at a small longkang street...

malacca river...
Eye on malacca..
can u all see Jin Shun in this Pic? He is on the bridge beside the tiang.
Hehe... :D

Pictures on Friday before going back to JB. Saw this cute view when walking to Yintse's car.
Those little kitties are really cute!!! But still I love dogs more! wahaha...


i want go up too!!!
i wonder how it climb up the tyre.don't take my picture lah! I paiseh!!!

No comments: